Faith produces things that, though often invisible to the naked eye, are very real. Look closely, and you’ll see faith where you may have missed it before. Within the root system, I illustrated the word “faith” to represent the hidden things below the surface. Beautiful things grow in quiet patience. Hebrews 11 does a beautiful job of illustrating this point. The very things we hope to see aren’t visible to us because what is seen is “not made out of what was visible.”
© Charm Design Studio, LLC.
This long-sleeve baby onesie is soft, comfortable, and made of 100% cotton. It’s designed to fit infants of all sizes, with a rib knit to give good stretch and a neckband for easy on-and-off.
• 100% baby rib cotton construction (heather contains 10% polyester)
• Made and printed in the USA
• Neckband for easy on-and-off
• Not intended for sleepwear
• Shrinkage: it will shrink an average of one size when put in the dryer